Dear Members of TJCCNA,
On behalf of the Taiwanese Junior Chambers of Commerce of North America (TJCCNA), we welcome you to join us for the 10th TJCCNA 3rd Board Meeting to be held in Vancouver, BC Canada from June 26th-29th, 2014 at Hyatt Regency Hotel (Vancouver).
During this annual meeting in June, we will also be holding elections for the 11th Term TJCCNA President as well as for the 5th WTCC-JC Supervising Chairman from North America.
Invitation letter, registration forms and meeting schedule can be downloaded here:
– Invitation Letter from TCCNA with event details, together with the Registration form for the Golf Tournament on June 27th:
Invitation _3rd BOD Meeting_June_Vancouver
– TJCCNA Registration Form & Meeting Schedule (with Discussion Item Proposal Form):
Registration Form & Schedule_10th TJCCNA 3rd BOD Meeting_June_Vancouver
– Registration forms for the Vancouver One-Day Tour and Post Meeting tours:
Vancouver One-Day Tour & After Tours A-B-C Registration Forms-
To register for the TJCCNA meeting,
– Please send your completed registration form to your Local Chapter President before the registration deadline.
– Local Chapter Presidents: please submit all registrations collected for your chapter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
– Registration deadline is May 20th, 2014
If you’re interested in attending the Golf Tournament, Vancouver One-Day tour (courtesy of TCCNA President Lee), or any of the post meeting tours, you MUST submit separate registration(s) for these event/tours. Please register according to the instructions provided on the forms/information sheets, and indicate your attendance on your TJCCNA meeting registration form. Please note that the registration deadline for the golf tournament and all the tours is April 30th, 2014.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Thank you for your attention, and we look forward to seeing you all in beautiful Vancouver, BC!